Photos and song

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Since I haven't been really updating, I shall update with a new song (that's currently top on my playlist) and some photos I took yesterday!!!!


I will update the photos that were taken at Thadsha sometime ;P



Ths song is Hollywood's not America by Ferras!!!!
(It's freaking nice!)


For some of my poor classmates, they've heard me singing to myself..
Oops, I hope I didn't hurt their eardrums. LOL.






Now, the photos!


Haha, but don't expect anything girly/bitchy, because the photos I took are all about the sunset.

But but but then, the sunset yesterday was exceptionally beautiful!!!!!!




SEEEEEEEEEEEE!!




This is my favourite!

I think it's just some rocket thing.


Alright, I guess that's all.


I HAVE GOT SCIENCE COMMON TEST TOMORROW!!!!

And I revised :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *