Under the stars

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I walked under the stars that used to shine on me,
that used to make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world
but it seemed that tonight,
the stars aren't shining on me anymore

they gave me hope and
took it back again
and now
helpless is all i can feel

don't try to fix me
because it takes time to heal the wound

every teardrop
helps to mend the broken heart
all i can do now
is to embrace the happy memories

and let the tears flow

-gladys,


I walked for 30 minutes from Loyang Point to my house.

A great way to exercise and a good time to sort out my thinking while looking at the stars.

=)




School's fabulous.

AND I'M RUSHING MY HOMEWORK NOW!!!!!!



I wanna go out :(



It's been long since I went on a crazy outing with my dear friends!
But, AFTER EXAMS! :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *