National Day Preview '08 Goodies!

Sunday, August 03, 2008

After begging my mother yesterday, she let me went out with Thadshayiniy to National Day Preview lor!!

Haha, there're SO MANY SO MANY photos we took, but I'll take some time to upload, because there're too many photos!



Here, I shall update with what is inside the goodie bag!!!!

  • A telly tubby looking hand!!
You gotta blow air into it..

After that, press the button and it will light up!


  • Another thing that people look forward to (Especially me) - VOUCHERS!

  • Nuts?


  • Halls MINI! - Taste nice

  • A bookmark?

  • NDP CAP!


There're also drinks, medicated oil, this helicopter looking thing, magazines, poncho, tattoos and a recycle plastic bag.

Nothing much this year actually :(



AND THE WORST IS THAT THE BAG IS SO UGLY...............




TADAA!


It's like some fish market plastic bag can?


Even the NTUC is nicer lor..

It's green and has got some pictures over there..

Then the NDP bag is like.. blue, red??
Like girls' menses smeared across a paper bag??



Just now I went to my cousin's one month thingy, and I realised her name was Reanne.
So nice can!!

We ate buffet at Jumbo seafood restaurant, and the food was nice there :D







OH AND GUESS WHAT?!

I took out my contact lens yesterday within 10 seconds.



THANKS TO THADSHAYINIY!!!!!!!!

MUACKS!

I really enjoyed yesterday!

Especially the singing part and the last part!!!!!! =)


PS: I promise I'll update the National day preview pictures!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *