The Sims.... 3?!Saturday, August 16, 2008
Apparently, my blog has to load about 30 posts in one page, which is much much more than what other blogs have on one page.
But I'm going to limit it to 25 for faster loading.
I THINK, it'll be faster now.
Unless your computer system is like..... lousy?
For those who have been living in the well for quite sometime, The Sims 2 is most probably the best virtual game EVER.
I don't play the Sims 2 in my laptop because of the size of the file that takes up my entire memory, so I can't show you any screenshots of my own Sims.
(Laptop for photoshop, photos, blog, video, chatting, songs purposes only!!)
The Sims was the very first game they created......
- System requirement is much lower than Sims 2.
- Loads fast, no lagging.
- Their food looks like blood vessels.
- If your sims kiss too much, they will have a baby.
- Your sims can never grow up. (Except for the baby, who becomes a child and stops there)
- They have little emotions.
- You get bored easily.
- They don't know who are their children/parents, except spouse.
Overall: It's nice, but SUCKS BIG TIME.
Then, Sims 2...........!!
- Children looks like their parents. (DNA)
- If your sims want to have a baby, they have to woohoo on bed first.
- Your sims can grow old!!
- Your sims can sneak out on a date at night without their parents' consent. (For teenage sims)
- You can edit your sims features (eg. nose, eyes, hair, head)
- Dinner looks like dinner.
- There're a variety of choices what your sims want to eat. (eg. pancakes, spaghetti, alaska, layer cake, turkey, chinese food, salmon, mac and cheese and many more!!)
- You have to meet the system requirements
- Your computer must have a huge memory (etc. 160 GB)
- Becomes quite laggy after sometime
OVERALL, MILLION THUMBS UP!
(Estimated 5 million players worldwide, just imagine how much money they earn!)
AND NOW, SIMS 3 IS COMING OUT SOON!!!!!!!!!
- You can now explore around your neighbours' houses, and you can hang out with your friends around the new shopping mall nearby!!
- It's more realistic and 3D!!
- Many more functions too :D
It's coming out in 2009, and I'm saving up to buy it!!!!!