An update

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

MY BLOG IS NOT DEAD and I apologise for not updating it this week :(


Firstly, I'm really busy with tons of projects these days.
Also, my computer is infected with loads of virus just because I downloaded some video converter!!!

I am so happy that I'm able to blog now.


Because there're so manyyyyyy things I have to talk about.


This learning festival, we received over 200 orders, so we started baking the cookies today!
Double chocolate and chocolate chip!

It's superrrrrrrr nice :D


Thadsha, Terence and I had a cookie-and-cloth fight in the home-ec room. LOL.

AND THE MITTEN WAS ON FIRE BECAUSE WE LEFT IT ON THE STOVE!!!!!!


Oh yep, and here are some photos, totally totally random :D

Back of the classroom

Came up with this idea!

Night life

Count your blessings, MARSHMALLOW <3

Our Geog project halfway

Walking home

Nice air freshener (:

Looks like jelly baby eh?

I found my old Barbie doll car!!!!! LOL.



And a random photo of Thadshayiniy and me on NDP preview :D


That's alllllllll!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *