3 Happy things!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Okay.

I'm gonna stay at home until 4.30pm today. I'm wearing a tight grey shirt, and my adidas red shorts.

I'm gonna stare at the mirror.

I'm gonna go on a diet damnit!!!!!!


I put on weight already lor!
Even though I haven't check yet, but can feel!!!!
FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Right now, I'm gonna follow a diet, so I'll let you guys know whether it works out ok!!

hehehee :)



Anyway, I EARNED $9 YESTERDAY!

I sold off my brown tube dress/top, because I really don't know where to wear it to.
And it's brand new!

So Leon was lecturing me about the rules of accounts that we cannot sell at a loss blah blah blah.
But I've already kept it for so long, so I shouldn't sell it at the same price what.


Hehe, the customer was very nice, so the transaction went off well.



And MY PTM!
I was expecting her to tell my father that I get distracted easily, and talk alot in class cannot stop.

Surprisingly, she told my father that I'm a very responsive and responsible girl!!!!!

LOL!!

My father was also surprised :x

Lalalalaa, okay. I wanna go offline now.
But before that, I'll upload some photos first from yesterday =)
(not in order)

I swear this photo is the most embarrassing one ever!!
We were taking photos then the lift door opened and everyone were smiling at us!! ARGH.

Aaron angry :( Thadsha and I tried cheering him up~

She love licking her handphone -.-

Breasty and me! And.... people behind? LOL ;)

3 of us ;D

Imitation of corpse bride

MUACK!

Bitchy scandalous picture :P

Thadsha and I at Long John Silver :)

While buying present for Michael, we took a photo in the shop!

House Bunniesss

Laugh out loudd

See the shopping bags? tsktsk.

This picture make me look drunk, somemore with that shirt!

Me and Thadshayiniy

:D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *