4am in the morning

Saturday, October 18, 2008

My blog's been with me for a good 4 years, so I guess it's time to dig out some stuffs...

I was looking through my Blogger photo album, until I saw this familiar pair of black shoes.
I was like, FUCK, I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT.

my favourite shoes


straight old hair


2/7 :(


haha, marinah and me :)


shopping with jiawen after chinese new year


crazy-ing with marinah lol


going ecp with thadsha heeh


Okay that was when I had straight hair and I was fucking twit


Skipping classes


Going toilets


Mrs evon


fucking lame photos


jiawen won eggs!


ECP with good friends

So yup, it's 4.15 am now. I should be off to bed now.

TATAS :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *