Giving up.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Damn, I think I'm going to give up.

I don't wanna play this mind guessing game whatever shit.
It's so tired.

Anyway, I PASSED EVERYTHING!
Except Combined Humanities.

"See, you cry for nothing." Amos said to me.


LOL.
I mean it's human nature to cry if you get bad results what!
I know I should have expected the marks, as I've slacked a lot a lot.


I WILL DEFINITELY PUT IN MORE EFFORT IN MY WORK NEXT YEAR!

Haha, but it was a little embarrassing to cry in class.
(I mean, that was yesterday)

Thanks people whom tried to cheer me up.
I swear I appreciated it a lot.


Sigh, guess what's my hobby these few days?
Pc games.

It's fun, but addicting for me to concentrate on anything else around me.



I hope I can celebrate my birthday in Singapore, but I think it MIGHT be a little bit impossible.

Told my father that I do not want to go Malaysia and celebrate.
Guess I was a little too harsh.
"Go there celebrate with what?? Kampong chickens?? I got my friends here.."

So I guess my father was a little bit pissed and wrote on the travel form,
"Date: 25 November to 28 December, Malaysia"

Like what the fuck?
1 bloody month, and I have to celebrate Christmas in Malaysia??

The very last Christmas I celebrated in Malaysia was when I was secondary 1. We went to the karaoke lounge and sprayed the white snowy foam at people we see -.- (Umm, it was kinda fun..)

I mean, I can't stay there for too long.
I'll get too attached to the place, and will......... not bear to leave :(
(It's always like that when I stay for more than 1 month)


It's fun staying up late at night with cousins and going MacDonalds at 3 am, drinking a little a little a little bit of alcohol with my aunt, buying clothes, watching midnight movies, etc.

But it sucks big time when you get emotional when it comes to leaving.


SIGH.

Gladys, stop worrying unnecessarily.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *