I bought my monthly contact lens! Happyhappy :)

Friday, October 17, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I finally bought my monthly contact lens.

Hehe, the brand is IGEL Encore Color, looks quite good.
Anyway, it's kinda a local brand, so yup.

The salesperson at Loyang Point was very friendly and nice, and gave me a free Renu contact lens case!


Thinking back, I kept asking around whether it hurts to put in or take out, lol.
I guess it's all over now!

I bought the brown one, but I wanted to try the grey one so damn badly lor!!!!!

Went to this forum and they said that it was good, as it consists of two colours blending together and looks very natural.

I've yet to try it, but maybe I'll try it now..
Hmm, never mind, I guess I'll try it tomorrow, but I can't wait leh!

If I try now, it'll only last me till 17 November :(


Okay forget it, I'll try now!

HERE'S THE RESULT:



I SWEAR I DID NOT EDIT THE COLOURS AT ALL :)

So yep! :D


BUY IT!

Random photo,
Stupid expression, with the contact lens on :)
From ♥ cookie -- monster blogspot dot com :D


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *