It's screwed up in IE.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Man, my blog is screwed up in IE.

So VIEW MY BLOG IN MOZILLA FIREFOX okay!

Anyway, Firefox is much better and more popular than IE already lor.
So dump your ugly looking IE and go for Firefox! Hehe.

Today, I ate so much food that I think I'm going to be fat very very soon.

OH YA, I have to slim down before Halloween (:

Hmm, haven't really plan what to wear on that day.......
Thadsha suggested tube top, but I want to dress as Snow White.

I've got this red headband, which makes me look like Snow White!
(Okay I'm quite thick skin)

The problem is that, I'm not fair.


Okay blah blah whatever, I wanna go eat steamboat already.

BYEEEEEEE :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *