Out with JW and new layout!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hello!
It's 3.38am and I'm still not asleep :)

As you can see, I've changed my layout!!!!!
I swear I love it a lot now, and it took me 2 hours to make it.

Hehe, I updated the 'about' section, and it looks much more neater now.
(Compared to the previous one, which was a whole chunk of words)

Anyway, I went out with Liu Jiawen today!

It was fun at first, but the mood went down because of..............
Haha, don't wanna mention it here :p

Here are the pictures:

BRA SHOP :x

"You look like you're licking the bras or something, LOL"

The delicious yet small $2 strawberry vanilla ice cream :(

Cheeesey

I stared at this for 15 minutes while we missed 3 trains.

Tried finding for crocodiles but failed

I bought a new grey jacket today, because the yellow one I wore out today was such a turn off, ARGH.
So I called Jiawen to follow me to Bugis and buy first, and I bought it!
Happy happy :)

There were so many pretty sundresses, and it just made me think about the ones Thadsha and I tried at Fareast.
WE MUST GO BUGIS AND SEE AGAIN THADSHAYINIY.

I think we wasted a lot of money on our transport fares today, just by taking the train to 3 different locations once or twice!
Haha, but thank god I'm using my brother's Ezlink card, shhhhh.

To Jiawen:
I understand what you're going through.. Don't worry! I didn't take it to heart okay. Smile and be yourself :) Love ya!!

Halloween's just around the corner!!!!
I swear I can't wait.

Thadshayiniy, you know what to do :)
(We have to plan what to wear!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *