Random photos

Wednesday, October 08, 2008




That's when we went 'studying' with the rest at SuperDog!


It's been long since I actually went out shopping or whatever so..
LIKE HARDCORE SHOPPING OKAY!!!!
(Buy whatever you think is nice)

It's time to lay my hands on that top :(



Anyway, I can't wait for this year's Halloween!

Actually, I really love last year's Halloween.
It was super fun, and the atmosphere was........ AHHH!!!!!

Okay, I looked super fugly but whateverrrrrr.


Oh, and I have to buy a pair of monthly contact lens before all these event. AND FUCK, MY SOLUTION. WHATEVERRRRRRR.

Okay, I've just googled a few feedbacks about Freshkon, and some said it was nice, huge, cute, blah.. while some said that it looked scary, dead, uncomfortable for dry eyes, blah blah..

I want brown :(

Do not want black.


Anyway, today is Cherry's birthday!!!!
So yup, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERRY FRUITTY!!!
(God, did I get her a present?)


Everyone of us will be meeting at 3 at Whitesands?
Haha, hell knows where we'll be heading to.

But all I can say is that I can't wait!
Heh :)

2 days ago, we went to watch House Bunny!
There were a lot, a lot of hot guys in it, but most of them were desperate for the main role in the movie. Aww man :(

Okay, I guess that's all about it.


I WANT TO SLEEP AGAIN.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *