Screwed up.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Okay, I totally screwed up all my papers.

I failed Maths.
And I just passed Physics, right on the dot.

DAMN.

I swear I almost cried when I saw my physics.
Like, what the fuck? I lost so many marks just because I misread the question goddamn cb *&$#*!

Told mum about it, she was like "haiyo..." and went back to sleep.


Anyway, I've been going out too much.
(My allowance's not going to last me throughout the month)

Yesterday, Thadsha, Weifeng, Michael, Terence, Eddy and I went to watch Eagle eye at Century.
IT IS SUPER NICE!!!!! Especially all the action scenes!!! The 6 bucks was worth it afterall.

After that, we went downstairs Thadsha's house and eat dinner.

Went home, went online, and dropped dead on the bed.



HALLOWEEN PARTY COMING SOON.
CAN'T WAIT FOR IT ;)


Free access for all Nebo members only.
Non members are to pay $11.

Click to enlarge

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *