Buffet this coming thursday, boom!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

AHHH! I can't wait for this Thursday's buffet.

Woohoo.


It'll be a sumptuous feast!
AHHHH.

It'll be at Marina Square's Pariss International.

There'll be Sushi, French Toast, Seafood Fried Rice, Hainanese Chicken Rice, Chicken Char Siew Buns, Chicken Siew Mai, Prawn Dumplings, Takopachi, Potato Wedges, Deep Fried Prawn Dumplings, Chicken Nuggets, Honey Baked Chicken Drumlet, Chicken Satay, Alsakan Crab Meat with Shark's Fin Superior Broth, Herbal Jelly, Ice-Cream, Chocolate Fondue with Marshmallows and Fruits and DIY Ice Kachang.
(Above are all my favourite food, 1/4 of the menu only)

So you are imagine how much food there will be...

OH MY GOD I CANT WAIT!


But the sad thing is that I'm going to gain 10000 kg. :(

The two most anticipating things are that I'm gonna wear my dress and heels, and all the good food! YUMMY!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *