Thanks Everyone for the birthday wishes!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

I would like to thank these people for wishing me Happy Birthday, 12am:

1) Thadshayiniy
(Thanks for all the cute drawings and emoticons!! Hehe Love you darling :D)
2) Jiawen
(Thanks for smsing me at exactly 12am, just to wish me Happy birthday! Love you! :D)
3) Jessie
(Thanks for the birthday wish darl!)
4) Leon
(Calling me and saying Happy birthday s-l-o-w-l-y! LOL)
5) Weifeng
(For the missed call, and SMS, THANK YOU! :D)
6) Amos
(For wishing me, and calling me not to post it on my blog, but I did anyway)
7) Phil
(For drawing such a nice picture!)
8) XueYing
(For smsing me, which gave me a surprise! haha :D)
9) Aaron
(Wishing me via MSN! :D)
10) Vish
(Thanks for all the msges! Haha, I like the name Gladen :D)
11) Thadshayiniy's Mummy
(Thanks Auntie for the sweet wishes!!!!! :D)



FROM THADSHAYINIY :)






FROM PHIL :)





I LOVE Y'ALL!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *