A wolf in disguise.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Aww, Amos is so nice to ask me about my splinter wound.

Amos says:
awww
Amos says:
are you okay?

OMG, this is absolutely the first time Amos has been so nice and polite.
Okay, maybe not the first.

The second time?
The first time was when he saw me cry in class -_-


After that,

Amos says:
then i shall cut your flesh
Amos says:
MUHAHA
Amos says:
*takes out knnife*
Amos says:
*slices*
Amos says:
hmm, got blood?
Amos says:
i think don't have cause you're a devil

Okay, I change my mind.


Bet that idiot don't even know I'm blogging this.



Update:
(FUCKING FUNNY VIDEOS!)


Interviewing the Jonas Brothers (Guest Appearances of Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus)
You'd better watch this, it's super hilarious.


America's got Talent - Busty Heart

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *