Happy Chinese New Year!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Alright, it's 2am now!
So by right it should officially be the first day of Chinese New Year!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!



Anyway, my room is super tidy now!!!!!!
Mum changed my bed sheet and here it is:


My HELLO KITTY BED!!!!!!!!!!! :D


And she finished making the pork floss snack.........

OH MY GOD.
I ate 1/4 of it already.



Worst thing, she bought a whole box of Kinder Bueno!!!!!!!!!!!


I AM SERIOUSLY GOING TO TURN INTO A FAT PIG THIS CHINESE NEW YEAR.


To think about it, it's once in a year that I get to eat the pork floss snack. So I guess it's alright. BUT for the Kinder Bueno, I'm having second thoughts about it. I can eat it anytime lor! Walao.

Anyway, I can't wait to wear my new dress tomorrow!!!!!!


Haha, my brother and I have came to a decision that we'll take a lot of photos tomorrow.
HEHEHEHE :D


Ok, I'm getting sleepy.

I WANNA LIE ON MY HELLO KITTY BED RIGHT NOW! ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *