I hate Sundays

Sunday, May 24, 2009

HI!

I've just changed my blog url this afternoon, so just in case you were to go back to my old blog,
you guys would just see a black background and a photo of Thadshayiniy and me that links to this blog url :)

RELINK OKAY!!!!!!!!!!
http://glamorised.blogspot.com


Walao, I swear I hate Sundays.
I'll just have this deep, heavy feeling that I really feel uncomfortable with, damnit.

Something happened just now, and I just hate it hate it hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ARGHHH.
I'm glad that someone came up with Blogger that allows me to vent all my anger on.

MY LIFE IS JUST SO SHITTIFIED ARGH I HATE MY LIFE DAMNIT THIS IS THE WORST SUNDAY IT IS WORST THAN BLOODY SUNDAY OH WHATEVER BLOODY DAY IT IS ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH I JUST HATE THE FUCK OUT OF TODAY AHH I AM GOING CRAZY


Okay, I'm crazy.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEON LEE!!!!!!!!
(Just 1 hour, 10 more minutes away ^^)

Muhahaha I look like his older sister






















I'll upload more when I'm free, again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *