I'm reaching my 400th post soon!

Saturday, May 30, 2009


I'm reaching my 400th post really soon! (So long righttt)
All the memories I had can date back to 4 years ago..

Haha, and for the first time in my life, I'M GOING TO JOIN A BLOGGING CONTEST.
Hehe. Celebrate the pathetic anniversary of my blog!~


The theme is Fashion and I've already done up the whole draft so now it's only left with the photos!
Once I'm done with the "so called photo shoots," I will post the entry on my blog!
YAY!


Anyway, yesterday (since it's already 1.50am) was really fun!
We cleaned the school staircase and railings! Made a whole mess, but Mdm Phyllis Tan just laughed and told us to use our mouth to blow the wet area!

There's this translucent board that covered the roof of my school's building and the bird happened to be on it, so I stopped and stared at the disgusting bird's feet. I swear the bird is so disgusting ARGH.


"Gladys stop staring at the bird and clean the railings!"
"Oops."

Anyway, my L1R4 totally sucked and I don't want to talk about it any further.
I don't even have the guts to show my parents my report book now :(

I pass all subjects...... except for MATHS.
Sucks.


You call the shots
While I stay up all night sleepless
It's so pathetic
I make myself sick

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *