Chillout @ MOM

Monday, June 01, 2009

MOM stands for Ministry of Manpower, so there was this event going on, and Thadsha's mother invited us to the event :)

It was a pretty cool event, just that it was abit too... adult-ish. HAHA!
I LIKE THE KARAOKE AND THE WII ROOM!

We tortured two children in the Wii room and Thadshayiniy keep disturbing the boy by saying, "Eh, nice hair cut!! Where did u get it cut at??" HAHAHA!



Some lucky guy won a laptop

Balloons..

Did you know how hard we tried to get these 4 balloons? We jumped like mad bitches and in the end......

Oh later you'll see :)









Oops.


LOL

This photo we were laughing like shit, so yeah... Hehehe.



See, our efforts all gone!

Our balloons..


Sad facesss


Anyway, we saw Siqi! Haha, she was there cos her aunt was working at MOM too :)
It was a surprise when we saw her, cos I wasn't so sure it was her at first.

Then I called out to Thadsha, "I THINK I SAW SIQI!!!!!!!"
"IT IS SIQI!"

LOL.

Outside at Clark Quay, we just took a FEW photos only, hehehe.

By the way, the pink balloon is a new one!






















I love my pink balloon!

Well...........
SEE MY BALLOON! (It's damn high!)




I wanna dine here someday!













Well, that's quite a few photos. Heheh.
People who visit my blog will die like one million times man.

Inside Central shopping mall's toilet.


After that, we went to this shop and started trying dresses!

I FOUND THIS DRESS WHICH HAVE BEEN IN MY MIND FOR SO LONG ARGHHHHHH FUCK IT OMG JUST AHHHHHHHH!



This was a 1 hour ++ long journey bus ride home. Super longgg.

Both of us were lying down resting at first, but somehow we took out our handphones and started snapping right away, hehe.

















Hehehe.


LEAVING IN : __5___ Days time!


Finally, I printed photos for my baby cousin!
Hope she likes it :)



I GOTTA TAKE PHOTO FOR MY CONTESTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *