OMG I DID SOMETHING AGAIN

Monday, June 15, 2009

Warning: A very...... rude post.


I LOST MY HANDPHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This is the worst thing that can ever happen to me in my whole entire life.
I feel like shit.

Walao, I can't believe it, it was merely like 3 mins and it was gone.

So I went to make a report and the security guard wanted it to be written down..
I went to try a top and placed my bag and my handphone on the floor in the fitting room. So after trying, I took my bag and left after that. (BUT NOT MY HANDPHONE FUCK RIGHT?)

Then when I went down the second floor, I realised that my handphone wasn't with me anymore, so I ran down to get it back. BUT, it was gone. The saleslady told me that there was a skinny slut with tattoos on her chest and ankle holding onto a white phone. She was wearing this skimpy top and a pair of f*king short shorts, holding a goddamn alienic child.

I ran around the shopping mall like a mad bitch and tried to find the bitch but to no avail.

Okay let's forget the vulgarities..



ANYWAY, SHE WAS HOLDING MY HANDPHONE WHILE COMING OUT OF THE FITTING ROOM THAT I JUST WENT INTO AND SHE WALKED AWAY SO STUPIDLY THAT THE SALESPERSON AND SEVERAL EYE WITNESSES SAW HER OKAY WTFFFFF


I swear I'm so sad right now cos all my precious photos that I wanted to upload are gone, OKAY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I ran around the mall like a dumb shit and checked every shop.

I can't believe it my handphone is so disgusting and ugly and rotten and scratched why take it??


My aunt sent a msg to the slut,
"Can you pls return the handphone to my daughter she's only primary 6... :("


OKAY I'M VERY UPSET!
I swear I can tear her *petsi upside down and vertically and horizontally up!!!

I was already preparing what to say to her and what I should do already lor.
Slap her, push her, tear her child's cheeks, pull her eyes (coz the saleslady say she's got stretchy and loose eyes)


Oh whatever.

*Some cantonese vulgarity

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *