Shooting P's

Sunday, June 07, 2009

COUNTERSTRIKE



Bang Bang!

Haha, just in case you guys didn't know, I've arrived safely in Malaysia.
Just wanna thanks those who smsed me! Muacksssss!

I LOVE U ALL :D

I arrived here at about 4am, then we went to eat breakfast at some rundown hut..
Well, the food was very nice!

After that, we went back home and came out again, cos we were abit bored at home.
Went to the market place!!

Walao, they were selling small and cute chicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like super small and noisy chicks.

It's f-king cute I swear!

There were many teenage girls in the marketplace, and their faces were like =.=

Haha, must be irritated to come to the market at 7am in the morning..

After that, went to eat breakfast (AGAIN). Seriously, I don't think I'll be able to fit into my 10th anniversary dress. Okay, and Eugene, you're right..

I think I'll come back with a retarded triple cheese burger. LOL.

Okay, back to my counterstrike game. BYE!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *