Miss me?

Monday, July 27, 2009

What the hell is with Blogger now?!
That retarded problem is acting up again... -_-


Oh well, I update Twitter more than Blogger these days, as I can summarise all the quick events that have happened during the day on Twitter!

Hahahah, my twitter updates are updated automatically at the side bar, below the section 'Advertorial.'

Or you can just follow me at http://twitter.com/glamorised



Anyway, I feel so bored right now :(
In a desperate attempt to complete all my revision and homeworks so I can read my book/blog or anything okay!!!

I know I have to love the O levels, even if I don't.


It's the truth....... Well, kind of a fact..



Anyway, DO YOU KNOW MY DETENTION IS TRIPLED?!

I didn't go for today's detention, then it got tripled and Mr Singh might even just announce those people who didn't turn up today for detention over the PA system tomorrow morning...... :(


SCHOOL IS LIKE A JAIL.
BLOGGER IS BEING A FAGGOT AGAIN.
EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE IS SUCH A PAIN.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *