6 family members now (No, Fachoy didn't give birth)

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Guess what's inside this box?



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.




It's Gongxi!!!!!!!!!




We bought HIM just a few hours ago, and he's settling happily in his new home.


My father likes white hamsters, so we bought it at WhiteSands lor..

SUPER FIERCE.
When your hand go near him, he will squeak very loudly.


Papa bought it coz he thought Fachoy needed an accompanion, but was proved wrong........


The moment we put them together, they fight and squeak so loudly that I ran away while my brother and my father fix the mess. Hehe.


Fachoy is so fierce!!!!!!
She doesn't like Gongxi to touch her territory.

SELFISH.

Eating like a pig

That's Gongxi, so cute

Because of their disputes, we have to separate them

A new toilet for them :)

Fachoy don't think you can act innocent to me..

I guess he misses his siblings..


Thank goodness he's beginning to settle down now, not as scared as just now anymore!

I feel so sleepy now.
It's been raining the whole day and because of the new family members I haven't been doing my homework..

Oh yeah, just now we went to Elias and relieved back those old days. The fishball noodle is still as nice as ever!!!!!!!!


ANYWAY, GOTTA GO MUST DO MY HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!



Erm I go play with hamsters firsttttttt :P

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *