National Day's around the corner

Thursday, August 06, 2009

National Day is around the corner!!!!

Yet again, every primary and secondary schools will be holding their own National Day celebration!

Those schools which can have their own dress code are super lucky because my school PRCS don't allow us to wear red -_-

THAT IS WHY, We're going to break the rules tomorrow................


WE'RE HAVING TATTOOS OF THE SINGAPORE FLAG ON OUR FACE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!



It's National Day and we are merely just celebrating it in commemorating Singapore's independence!

So pray hard for us that we won't get suspended or detention tomorrow, hehehe.

Anyway, I wonder what we'll be doing on National Day............?


I miss last year's NDP preview!!!



Anyway, I FOUND YAN MAE'S PHOTO ON SCHOOLBAG.SG!

Ms Chua Hwee PhengMiss Chua is a Girl Guides captain and plays an active role in the CCA. Ask Pasir Ris Crest Secondary School teacher Miss Chua Hwee Pheng aboutthe love of her life, and she’ll point at her golden retriever, Rocky(also known as “Handsome”). He’s not the only animal that she seesregularly - Miss Chua is also an active volunteer with the Night Safariand ACRES (Animal Concerns Research & Education Society). “I loveanimals and I’m passionate about the state of the earth,” she declares.She’s passionate about teaching too. ....Continue reading»


ANYWAY, HAVE YOU GUYS WATCHED THE PRCS 10TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO?!!!!!!!!!!!!!


CLICK HERE
MANY people who went for 10th anniversary video were inside!!
(Including us!!)

Here's a screenshot of us in the video..

 
HAHA :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *