中秋节

Tuesday, September 15, 2009





I absolutely cannot wait for Lantern festival!
中秋节!

On that day, my mother will give us a lot of mooncakes to eat, and sometimes she even cook 汤圆 lor! (Is it called riceball in english? :S)

When I was young, I recalled that she'd bring us out to the park and we'd play with our lanterns and candles with our neighbours and friends :)
How I wish I could relive back those childhood days.....

I remember my powerpuff girl lantern caught fire and I was abit excited about it -_-


Anyway, some photos to update!
(Prelims are next week, so I might not be able to blog that often, don't miss me!!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *