O's over, let's get up to party

Friday, November 13, 2009


Life is not boring. Some people choose to be bored.


I just HATE it whenever I want to tag on the cbox, advertisement popups will come up. It's so irritating!!

Fine la, I've got no money to pay the premium membership. Zzzz.


Anyway, next whole week my schedule is filled up with camps and prom nights!

YOU KNOW I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM??!!


I look forward to next week man!!!!!!!

Today, I kinda stayed at home the whole day..
At night, I went to the library to return my book and borrowed a book with lots of pictures that dictate a lot of meaning behind it.


Oh yes, I spent 2 days deciding my nail colour.

Finally, after rummaging my mother's nail polish basket, I found a perfect colour!!



Pretty isn't it!


Oh yeah, I also.. ahem, threaded my eyebrows!!!!!

Accompanied Thadshayiniy to see her altered dress, then the shop beside was a eyebrow threading shop..
Student price only $3!!!! :)




Okayzzz that was on the bus



IT WAS SUPER PAIN OKAY!!!
PAIN LIKE SHIT!
(Because I plucked my eyebrows before, so threading process will be more painful for me :( Roots are harder to pluck also..)


Hehehehehehe :x



No difference actually. -_-


You think got difference anot?
I came home but nobody actually noticed. :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *