*snuggles with mummy*

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Life can certainly be a bitch at times, and I'm pretty sure at the end of the day the true ones around me left would be a miserable amount, however they are the ones who will truly love and appreciate me for who I am..

I know it's not the end of my O levels yet, but perodically I'd somehow have this mindset in my head it's okay for me to go shopping in the mid of my major exams.

Just f- this mindset okay!!!

It's 2.41am and I feel super awkward-cranky.

My head is burning with intense heat, yet I don't feel like sleeping.



You know the feeling of being just so tired of the world and feel like just lying on your bed all day?

I don't know why but I'm feeling this way right now.
Everyone's asleep except for this kid whose showing symptoms of insomnia and talking senseless crap argh jghdfhdfhgf!!


Omg, I seriously need to study. Bye.



This friday. This friday. This friday. marks the beginning of freedom.




you know you love me xoxo ;)
it's okay if you don't love me
because you're probably someone i wouldn't
give a damn about anyway



P/S: I'm getting my lens this saturday!! So excited :)

That girl keeps delaying and seriously it pissed the shit out of me yet I'm already very patient 'cos she guaranteed it'd arrive before november. (But it didn't) She displays a super "heck care" attitude, occasionally show some bitch fit and I'd have given her a one tight slap if it wasn't for my lens.

Blahzx.

I'm not sure whether it's entirely wise to patronize her ever again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *