Distractions

Friday, February 05, 2010

Initially, I wanted to download some illegal songs for my handphone but ended up on the internet!


I HATE MY HAIR SO MUCH THAT I WANT TO SHAVE IT OFF.


Is there any concoction that will allow the hair to grow x100 faster??
I absolutely cannot stick to my current hairstyle for long.

I will die of... UGLINESS.



Hmm, after watching the news on KBS world, I want to attend the Boryeong Mud Festival in Korea so so so much!!

It's so fun, and you get "mudded" from head to toe!


If you're caught looking clean, you'll be thrown into the "Mud Prison" where the "prison officers" will pour mud on you!!

Want to get out? Just dance and rock the whole prison away with your fellow prisoners!!




So cool isn't it!!


Every year, the festival gets more and more visitors, including loads of angmohs too!
Once, it hit 1.2 million people! Imagine that much people in a single festival itself? It's rocking crazy!!





Just in case you're wondering if the mud is dirty or what, it's been sterilized. So in other words, it's pretty safe to play in the mud UNLESS those people actually peed out of excitement.. :S




I wanna go I wanna go I wanna go I wanna go!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *