I NEED TO RANT ABOUT STUFFS

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

I hate blogshops who don't even bother to inform their customers through email/sms when their stuffs have arrived. Damn it, we paid for it and guess what?


They say they will confiscate it if you don't collect by the given time when they don't even bother to tell their customers it has arrived!!

I'm so irritated by this stupid dumbass shit head blogshop.


She's conducting a mass meetup tomorrow (I just knew it today since I haven't been touching my computer for the past one week) and SHE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO SMS ME OR EMAIL ME.


And she's one big ugly shit twit head who looks like an ostrich with heavy foundation and cheap silver eyeliner who has got a horribly looking boyfriend. I HATE HER EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T EVEN MEET HER YET. If she ever confiscate my stuffs, SHE IS SO DEAD.


When I meet her on the spot to collect my stuff I'm going to give her hell.
SO GOING TO GIVE HER HELL.



Okay I feel much better now.
Hehehehe.


A happy news- My boss is going to treat all of us to shark fin and abalone at UOB plaza, 60th floor!!
Since we've got like 6 people, it's going to cost $888+!! (It was written in the flyer)

I hope I can bring my camera and take some photos tomorrow, hehe.



By the way, this chinese new year I'm going back to Malaysia to eat reunion dinner with my relatives!!
It's the first time we are going back, so my mother is suppperrrr happy about it!


I can't wait to see En En!!!!!
We were on the phone yesterday and she only managed to say "jie jie" to me.

So cute lor!!!!!!!!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *