Falling sick at this time..? Argh

Friday, March 12, 2010

Hi, I'm now lying on my bed and blogging using my notebook, because I CAN'T GET UP.

Fever, sore throat, running nose, backaches.. Every part of my body hurts..
MY BONE HURTS TOO!
I've been hardly moving my limbs for 2 days (Okay I sound as if I'm paralysed) because sitting up on my bed is already a chore for me!!

Today I've slept more than 10 freaking hours, because everytime I finish my meal(on my bed hehe), I'll just doze off..



BUT I'M NOT GAINING ANY WEIGHT, HAHAHAHA.

The meals are like just a piece of bread or simply a packet of fan choy.

At this rate, I don't think I can blog any "super-energy-consuming" blog entries at the moment, until I've fully recovered..

Right now, I'm super sleepy because I just ate half a packet of instant noodles.. Really really sleepy... Zzzzzzz..


*Tries to lift up finger to type the next sentence*

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.......





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *