Shopping at 313 with Iris!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Okay, it was like a 2 hour shopping at Somerset@313 (Why must add 313?) with Iris and I was late................ As usual but let's s not talk about that, hehe.

I BOUGHT A PRETTY AND GORGEOUS PAIR OF SHOES AT MITJU. 
It wasn't exactly the one I've been lusting for months, but rather, it was sort of a love at first sight thing.



The good thing is that it is a bit like heels.. just that it's probably 0.5 inches tall only -_-
I just like how my shoes go "click click click" when I'm walking okay! 

At first I told Iris I sort of regretted abit... When I got home, I walked in that pair of shoes again and I fell in love -- once again! 


The saddest thing is that... the figure in my bank account is getting lesser :'(
I NEED TO EARN BACK THE MONEY AGAIN!!


Anyway, we had a lot of fun at the Apple shop, especially when we were testing the Macbook webcam. It was so exciting can!! 
The camera has got special effects like pretending you're on a rollercoaster or something..


Mad funny!! 
We were laughing and taking photos that we didn't realise a group of people were standing a few metres away from us,  looking a little shocked. Okay whatever they  have got no life so prolly they're just envying how fun it can be to just use a Macbook that is on display..




SHITZ. That reminds me.. OUR PHOTOS ARE IN THE MACBOOK.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *