Typography

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Singtel internet really sucks to the core I tell you!!

It'll keep losing connection a few minutes later which will affect my mood to blog.
On so many occasions, I logged into my blogger account then when I pressed "New Post", it'll lose connection!

So that's why I haven't been updating lately..


I'm still having a damn cough after my recovery, but it's getting a lot better la..
I HATE TO BE SICK. Okay half-joking. I liked it pretty much actually. Because it gives me an excuse to not eat too much food then I can lose weight!! :X


I've finally reached my goal.. Initially, it was to save up to $170 but it's way a lot more than that figure now. FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED. *beams*


Anyway, I'll not be updating any LONG post at the moment, so I'll just share with you guys what I'm currently lusting after... Hehehe :)





TYPOGRAPHY!!

It's something to do with words and art, and when combined, they ARE really beautiful :)




So pretty right!!

I like the last photo, because it uses words that describe our lives to form the girl.. Like "Credit cards, affection, computer, etc.."


Must have taken them ages to complete these beautiful artworks..


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *