When you thought it was supposed to be that way

Saturday, March 06, 2010



Sometimes I feel that as a girl at my age right now, I'm quite naive when it comes to a lot of things. Let's say it applies to almost every aspect of my life. I believe in the silliest thing, knowing that I'll probably be in for a huge disappointment. Why?

Why can't we be like ourselves like yesterday?
We can just entrust our lives to one another, trust our deepest, darkest secrets to one another.

It's no doubt people will change. I'm no exception either.



But I still want to be myself.
The future holds a lot of uncertainty.. It's dark and cold.. But someone true will be waiting at the end of the dark tunnel, shining a light through the difficult path and aiding you throughout your journey.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *