Dinner at Empire State

Monday, April 12, 2010

Alright, as promised, the CHICKEN post!
(Yeah, the picture of a chicken in my previous post heheheh)

Joelle and I decided to eat something good, since it's been like years we went out together already lor!!

We stood outside and finally decided on the WHOLE chicken!!
Have you seen the squid ink spaghetti? Walao, I felt like vomiting when I saw it..
Urgh!






We chose a seat in the "cave"!!
Haha, very comfortable and nice :)

But everytime we poke our head out, the waiter will come when we haven't even decide!! HAHA, so we decided to poke out our head only if we want to order.





Once we placed our orders, we were quite bored since our order would take pretty long to come..
WE WERE HUNGRY AND BORED!!










We saw this on the menu!!



Looks freaking nice isn't it??
With the syrup pouring over the banana and pancake..

ARGH!!

Too bad we didn't have enough money to indulge ourselves in this sinful dessert.
But the chicken made us really full and it was worth the money anyway!



I AM NOT A GREEDY PIG


I was just trying hard to cut the chicken bone which seems to be unbreakable!
Okay, so we were eating and eating until there was this part of the chicken which seem a little rough..

And we STOPPED eating.

Know why?
We suspect it's the chicken's anus.

HAAHAHA!!





After our meal, the initial plan was to watch Lovely Bones, but once we started to walk around Bugis street there, we decided to walk the whole street!!

It was a really fun!!
I love hanging out with that stupid girl la, hahahaha!




Do you realise the weather is getting more and more hot these days?
Argh..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *