Mad over holidays

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Holidays are coming!! I can't wait :)

Haha, anyway I've got a hell lots of photos to upload, but my mid year test is this coming monday, so I guess I have to upload everything after my tests!

STUDY STUDY STUDY

After that, I'll be going to Malaysia on the 6th (or prob later) and I'm so excited!! Can't wait!
I think this year's the last year I'm going to see my grandma's restaurant.. :(

They've decided to sell it, but I know we're all going to feel so empty inside..
When I was 3, my grandma bought over that restaurant and I've been growing up there ever since then. I feel so attached to it... Sigh.

The worst part is that my grandma has been residing in the shophouse for more than a decade, and I'm sure she's going to feel so upset :(

Nevermind, her favourite granddaughter is going back to accompany her this June holidays!! :)


I can't wait to go Malaysia.
A getaway from everything ^^
I'm going back to Kelly's shop to do my manicure. I TOTALLY LOVE HER DESIGNS!

See my previous manicure!
SIBEH PRETTY LOR

Can't wait to go back and visit her, then we'll talk shitz together, hahahaha!


Anyway, some random photos over the week!

With breasty to Clarke Quay ;)

LEON'S BIRTHDAY

RED RAIN CONCERT

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *