Angelababy

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tell me about it, I thought Angelababy was so damnnnnnnnn pretty (okay fine, she still is) but I seriously have no idea she did plastic surgery before.. So yeah :S

For your information, Angelababy is the hottest model in Hongkong right now and she's already earned millions of dollars from just appearing in shopping malls, modelling etc. (she's only 21 years old)



BEFORE:





AFTER:





Anyway I'm done with Pretty Little Liars!!
I'm totally looking forward to January 2011 for the rest of the episodes to come out!

I REALLY LOVE THE SERIES.


Can they arrange it to this year instead? I really cannot wait for next year!
Aria is my favouriteeeeeeee because she's dating her english teacher, Ezra who's so dropdead cute :)


Aria and Ezra making out so cuteeeeeeeeeeee


I LOVE HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *