Love the life you live, before you can lead the life you love.

Sunday, August 15, 2010



I may be going through some shitz in my life right now / in the future, but I'm not going to be daunted nor am I going to be disheartened by it all.

Life still has to go on, and there're much more good times than bad times! Hehe.

Many good things to look forward in life :)


One of my lovess:

MY BABY COUSIN

Anyway, I'm down with a really bad sore throat.. I can barely speak now. Haha, because I've been screwing up my body clock and sleeping at different timings + snacking on unhealthy junks.


Seriously I need to sleep.
LIKE NOW.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *