OMG Reminiscing!

Saturday, August 07, 2010

I give no shitz. HAH!


TODAY ME AND BREASTY WEBCAM. HHAHAHA. So funny!
Kept on calling Winter blobby and she patted his stomach RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.

HAHAHAHHA. Omgosh OI LET'S HIT THE GYM SOON. See some OR#$*$ like Vivian Dawson!

HEHEZXZX.




Crazy times I love. Hahahaha.
We are still like that though ;)




ANYWAY YOU WANNA SEE A MAJOR TRANSFORMATION?!
PS: We did not undergo any plastic surgery HAHA.

Year 2006 (on my 13th birthday!)

TO


This year, 2010! (she's 17 and i'm SOON-TO-BE 17!)


I think that both photos are BEAUTIFUL, especially "the first photo!"


If a guy thinks I'm beautiful in the first photo, I can seriously drop dead and die right on the spot. Haha!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *