WHOOPEES!

Saturday, August 07, 2010

The way how people treat me will be the way how i treat them.

Why must I give a fucking damn about people's feeling when they don't even give a shit in the first place? So you have feelings, but I don't? Hah.
What goes around comes around, babe.

Maybe you could have cared a little in the first place ;)
But I'm trying hard to forgive already, but it'd be hard to forget.


Anyway, these things are like damn mood spoilerssssssssss!


HAPPY THINGS!

NEXT MONDAY IS NATIONAL DAY OMGOSH ^_^

Can't wait to see all my classmates!! They're awesome people!
Miss them like shitzxz. We must take a lot of photos on that day!!


Yesterday Shanon caught 4 stuff toys for us!! Haha, I kept on hugging the white kitty because it looks so cute with the huge polka dots pink ribbon on top of its fluffy head ;P

His face was like -_- when I kept on putting it next to my face and comparing the cuteness!


THANKS SHANON WEEEE.

Hope can have Hello Kitty and 面包超人 in their collection soon!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *