My life sucks truly, madly, deeply

Friday, September 03, 2010

Omgosh I've been feeling like CFS these few days.

CFS stands for..............

Cranky=
Feels so shitified for no apparent reason.

Fat= Haven't been jogging because of the 7th month. Okay that sounds stupid but it's damn scary to jog at night when THINGS are lurking out there..

Stressed= EXAMS NEXT WEEK. Hello?! I haven't even complete any subject yet. That makes my life suckier x 100. Yet if I don't study for that day, I will feel super damn uneasy. ARGH


Why can't the holidays be a little bit longer?
I want to shop till I drop, I wanna go sing karaoke, I wanna stayover at Thadshayiniy's house, I wanna do something new+ stupid + crazy + wild + out of the world.



My life just sucks.
I think I was much skinnier here :(



I need a break.
I need to reignite the spark back in my life.

I WANT TO LOOK LIKE ANGELABABY. (see previous post)
FYI: Not her BEFORE surgery photos -_-


Anyway I think I'm pmsing so yeah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *