MUST DO LIST

Saturday, January 15, 2011

TOP 5 MUST-DO THINGS IN ORDER TO SAVE MONEY


  1. Stop taking cabs to school
  2. Eat less (good coz can lose weight also heheh)
  3. Go work during March and April
  4. Stop buying unnecessary stuffs
  5. STOP SHOPPING ONLINE because it is the ultimate money sucker


Sigh my laptop is spoiled, and my handphone is totally screwed up.
Thinking of going back to Msia for chinese new year too but need extra $$$ in hand.


Seriously 2011 is totally a pok kai year for me.


BUT STILL A LAPTOP IS A NECESSITY.
Yesterday when I used my thumbdrive to open the Public Speaking file, I named it as "Public Sianzation" I think that was why Ms Beth failed me. HAHAH.

K bye I go watch Hongkong drama alreadyy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *