The busiest period for July/August

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Yeah, report deadlines are due next week/upcoming weeks and I suppose, most of the marketing students are working their ass off even at this hour, trying to juggle their CDS assignments at the same time..


My head is hurting terribly and I FEEL CRANKY LIKE FXK.
I love projects, really, but hor........

I hate it when there are no COMMA or FULL STOP in a report.


Nabei I know this is a weird thing but I have a phobia for a chunk of words without comma/full stop. It doesn't feel complete, does it?!



Well anyway, another thing to rant about is..............
MY ITEMS ARE NOT ARRIVING YET.

Seriously don't brag about how "SHORT" it takes to deliver the products when you can't even deliver your promise..
Now they tell me the items are under custom checks blah blah.


ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzZzZzzZzz

FEELING SO IRRITATED AND FXKED UP I SWEAR!
Time of the month approaching, I know, but I hate this fxked up feeling~




MISS Y'ALL SO MUCH :'(


Really, I miss all my secondary school friends so much.
Whenever secondary school students board the bus and make a hell lot of noise, I get really envious of them. :(




I WANT MY SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE BACK


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *