Current Obsession(s)

Friday, July 22, 2011

Gosh, I can't wait to get my hands on Canon's Powershot S95..
The photos are absolutely jaw-dropping!


Yeaps, my future camera!!!!!!! :)
Apparently, I'm saving up for (alot of stuffs) but yeah, this can be one of the stuffs I'm saving up for.......

Or else, I can brainwash my father to (hopefully) buy this for me, hehehehe ;)



Oh well...
Payday is still 2 weeks away from now :(


Haiz, faster come leh, I wanna get a few pairs of shoes.
Oh, mentioning shoes, I found a really cheap website that sells platforms/wedges/heels that is cheaper than Hauteurbanstyle!!!


WARDROBE PARTY :)
Though there are not as much variety as HUS, however their designs are really pretty!
I really like some of their shoes a lot ;-)







The sad thing is that their shoes are only by preorder only, which means it will take about 2 weeks to arrive :(

Oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter as long as they're chio!!!!!! Hehehehe.

Looking at shoes online just make me anticipate my payday + shopping trip with YY!
Just freaking need retail therapy after all these crazy projects etc etc~


Well gotta runnnnnn, still a handful of tasks yet to be completed.
MUAHSSSS

x
G



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *