Favourite site of the month

Thursday, July 21, 2011

This month, I have been visiting one particular website that really interest me a lot.

I know I don't look like those mother nature earthy kind of girl, but fyeah I AM OKAY.


I really like interesting discoveries about our Planet Earth, and all the history about missing islands etc!


NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really love this website so much!
FOLLOW THEM ON TWITTER!

There're always updated new discoveries about other planets / stuffs about earth that you just can't get enough of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, I really like the "Photo Of The Day" section :) 
Deer Picture – Animal Wallpaper - National Geographic Photo of the Day



SO PRETTY ISN'T IT!!!!!
Nature is such a beautiful gift from God.


The deer looks like Bambi leh.. HEHE so ke ai!
ANYWAY GO VISIT!


OHYEAH! The Pasir Ris Sports complex is opened! 
GONNA GO HIT THE TREADMILL WITH XINYI ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *