A night of short-lived happiness at ChinaTown+Clarke Quay

Monday, August 01, 2011

HI I AM SO HAPPY!
Today marks the last day of July, which also indicates my payday!!!!!! :)


I finally got my Ferre Rose, but it also burned a terribly huge hole in my pocket T^T




I have to be careful of what I'm gonna spend on for this whole entire month T_T
LUCKY MY FRIENDS ARE HAVING EXAMS THIS MONTH, which means there won't be much outings so I won't be able to spend that much! :)

Haiz but important friends' birthdays are coming up...........
SAVE UP~!



Anyway last Friday, went to the F1 job training with some of my classmates and YY. The trainer was damn funny, he just knows how to crack people up! He was talking about the past F1 event when Beyonce said "hi" to one of them and the guy stood rooted to the ground for 3 mins. LOL....


After our training, went to Chinatown to meet Reynold and Shanon!

But er..... we walked around the entire Chinatown and they still weren't there -_-
So we went to Nardia Laboratory to do our threading, and for first timers it's only $6!!!!

Best thing was that it wasn't painful at all!


Well after that, YY and I settled down at Smith Street a.k.a Food Street and we sat there while the fragrance of hokkien mee hit us~~
















Grumpy YY: Where's the other two...........



I really like eating from stalls at the road side. I think the food is so much better than food in most restaurants.
Look at the hokkien mee stall! Yumss~



Couldn't resist the temptation so we ordered first!!


*MOUTHWATERING*

TUCK IN..!!!

HAPPY GIRLZZZZZ

Well, I think the oysters inside YY's hokkien mee were sort of raw/not clean I supposed? Because she said that it had this heavy "seafood smell".. Yucks -_-


Okay, AFTER EATING OUR HOKKIEN MEE THEY STILL HAVEN'T COME.

But anyway, it was also partially our fault cos we told them the wrong directions, hehehe.


Waiting.............................



And MORE waiting.............................



FINALLY THEY CAME!
But Reynold was abit pissed cos we made him straight and around Chinatown, and Shanon brought him and they both walked another round too! AHHAHA.

Okay la guiltyyyyyy!



Complaining about something, but his unglam moment got caught :p

I think I look better in blur photos 'cos my face can't really been seen heheh ;)

The ANGRY boy

Trying out some rock pose but er...... HAHAH! Cool la cool la!



eatEATeatEATeatEAT!

Sorry Rey this is going on my blog only :) HAHA

Actually this photo quite nice one lor but then my eyes like kena possessed like that -_- zzz





Look at YY face at the left side of this photo.. HAHA








We look damn sweet here (: THE BEST PHOTO OF THAT DAY :)

I look damn fugging twit here.. ZZZZZ

Okay what's going on with YY's face now.... 

The photographer skills is really damn bad.. (Hope he doesn't see this)

Blur but nice!






After Chinatown, we didn't know where else to go so we went Clarke Quay, thinking whether if we should go Yello Jello but wtf all of us agreed we wore like shit that day, so in the end, we just sat by the river side and chat~

 Night life is awesome, and it reminds me of my secondary school days with Thadshayiniy at Clarke Quay heheh :)

Me and YY!! :)

Adrenaline junkies should try this out..




I think even if somebody offer me a million bucks I wouldn't go for it!!
You should see the faces of those who were on the ride.. EPIC.

AND TELLS ME HOW SCARY IT IS.


I have a phobia for heights, so ya I think I'll probably just drop dead and die on my seat before the ride even begins. HAHAHA

We went back at 1am+ which was quite early for US, considering the time we went home for the past outings..

Well, this coming FRIDAY - YELLO JELLO!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT ;)


x,
gladys

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *