Intuition or sensitive?

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mother nature gave us girls one of the best gifts - intuition. The ability to sense something is wrong or amiss and 70% of the time we're always right about it.

Amidst this lovey dovey honeymoon period I'm going through, my intuition tells me otherwise. Though he always reassures me that everything is fine , there is still a little doubt in everything he says. I feel like I'm defying my own intuition... I've been suppressing my own emotions and the urge to clear things up because I know this will definitely threaten our relationship. It's not the right thing to do, but our relationship is still shaky and there's still a lot more balancing to do.

Hopefully the feeling will wear off soon, I hate what I'm feeling, I really don't wanna be suspicious and doubtful about this whole thing. Sigh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *