Must-haves// 20th Century Fashion submission

Friday, February 24, 2012

Ever since I've been doing up my fashion subject, I'm really into fashion blogs. especially loveandinfluence.blogspot.com in which the stylist would post up photos of runway featuring top notched designers' collections. Very. Pretty.

Been looking out for blue blazers recently.. 
Are there any dark blue blazers?!?!?



And I WANT THIS GOLD FILLED BAR GOLD CHAIN NECKLACE PLSSSSSS.
Seriously, Singapore sucks. I bet I'll only find these after a few months :(


Oh wellssssssssss


Anyway, I have finally submitted my 20th century fashion moodboard and final piece to my teacher. It's a HUGE RELIEF off my chest.

Just wanted to share it with you guys.
For your information, I was doing up on Miuccia Prada's Prada collections. Most inspired by her recent launch, "Donna e Motori" :)



Miuccia Prada's profile + Runway photos 


My blood and sweat. Literally drew, coloured, scanned, edited in Photoshop. Damn tiring!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *