NOTE TO SELF.

Sunday, February 05, 2012

Tmrw, I'mma study A & P and Comm skills. BECOZ THERE IS A FREAKING TEST FOR A&P.



ANYWAY I'M SO HAPPY.
I'M GOING TO PHUKET SO I'M GOING ON A RIGID DIET TO ACHIEVE THAT BIKINI BODY.
Like what Russell said, all the girls will be wearing bikinis on the beach and I can't possibly be wearing a damn one-piece swim suit right? SO FYEAH I AM GOING TO ACHIEVE THAT BOD. LOSE 10 KG WITHIN THIS 2 AND A HALF MONTHS.

Okay I'll be underweight.. Maybe 5kg. HEHEH


\


PHUKET IS SO PRETTY.


I will come back with sun-kissed skin and THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TRAVELLING TO A FOREIGN COUNTRY (other than malaysia) I AM FREAKING EXCITED!!!!!!!!




It's really worth it to give up that camera to go for this trip instead :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *