Sample photos of Canon Powershot S100

Monday, February 13, 2012







YES. SAY HI TO CLEAR PICTURESSSS!!!!!!!!
I just bought Canon Powershot S100, and above are the sample photos ^_^

The verdict
Even though the price for this particular camera is pretty steep, it was worth the investment because the quality of the photos are really similar to most DSLR, and there's also built in GPS too! Though I don't really have a need for that..

Can't wait to embark on a PHOTO JOURNEY with my new baby gadget!!!!!!!


Update: If you guys are interested in MORE sample photos of Canon Powershot S100, you can visit my recent blog post at the zoo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *